Moving payouts (deposits) from Venmo to Lili by linking your Lili account with Venmo, you’ll be able to access your funds up to two days earlier and manage your money all in one place.
Here's how you connect your Lili account with Venmo:
- go to the "You" tab by selecting the single person icon in Venmo
- tap the setting gear and select "Payment Methods"
- tap "add a bank or card" then select "Bank"
- follow prompts to use Plaid for instant bank verification
- enter your Lili account login credentials
- your accounts should now be linked
More info can be found in Lili's App Center
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.