By updating your bank account in Stripe to connect Lili, you’ll be able to access your funds up to two days earlier and manage your money all in one place.
Here's how to connect your Lili account with Stripe:
- navigate to the settings in your Stripe account
- under Business Settings, tap "bank accounts and scheduling"
- next to your currently linked bank, click "edit"
- copy & paste your Lili account and routing numbers
- click "update bank account"
- your Lili and Stripe accounts should now be linked
More info can be found in Lili's App Center
Please note: if you already have a Stripe account but want to use Stripe as one of the payment methods offered with Lili's invoicing feature, you must create a new Stripe account as part of setting up Lili's invoicing feature through Lili's App.
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.