If you have already attached a business name to your Lili account and need to update the business name or change it completely, Lili will allow you to do so, but only one time. To make the change, please do the following:
- Reach out to Lili's Customer Service team using your registered telephone number or email address (Lili's contact information can be found here)
- Explain that you want to update your business name or change it completely
- The agent will send you a secure link, via email, to upload the necessary documentation
- If you want to update the business name (same business but a new name), you will need to provide an Addendum (from your state) certifying that the name change was registered and approved by your state
- If you want to change the name completely (i.e., you have a new business), you will need to provide your new IRS EIN letter
Once the documentation is received, Lili will process your request. If Lili has any questions or requires any further documentation, we will reach out to you. Otherwise, once the change is completed, Lili will send you a confirmation.
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.