Lili provides seamless accounting tools to manage your business including expense categorization, tax tools and invoicing, as part of the app.
If you are already working with Xero don't worry, we've got you covered. Sync Lili transactional data into your Xero account and keep your invoicing and billing simple.
How do I connect my Lili account with Xero?
To connect your Lili account to Xero, please do the following:
- After signing up with Xero, sign into the Xero account.
- On the Dashboard view, under 'Accounting' select 'Bank Account'
- Click "Add Bank Account" and start typing 'Lili' and choose the Lili option provided
- In the next window, you will be asked to "Login & Connect account"
- Provide your Lili credentials (email address and password) in order to verify your Lili account. Click on ‘Continue’.
- Select your account and choose the date to pull your transaction history click 'Finish'
When completed, importing will start and you will be able to streamline your accounting.
Once your Lili account is connected to Xero, it will automatically send transactions to Xero on a daily basis.
Where can I find my Lili transactions in Xero?
After connecting to the Xero dashboard, your transactions can be viewed under the 'Accounting-> Bank Accounts -> Reconcile' and the various dashboard widgets as well.
How do I sync Lili's data with Xero?
Once you’ve connected your Lili account to Xero, your transaction data, for the period you chose, will automatically be uploaded on a daily basis.
How much does Xero cost?
There is no cost to use the Xero integration on the Lili app. If you need to create a Xero account, there are different price options and features to choose from. Please refer to the Xero website for further information.