If you’ve lost or misplaced your card and/or you want to freeze the card as a security measure, or if you want to unfreeze the card to make a transaction, please follow the instructions below:
1. Select the menu icon on the top left-hand corner of the app screen.
2. Scroll down to "My Lili Card"
3. Click on the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of the app
4. Here you can toggle the "Freeze Card" option on/off
5. The app will ask to confirm your choice and that's it!
1. Click here to sign into your account through Lili’s website
2. Go to the left panel and choose “My Lili Card”
3. On the right side under the heading, Card Actions, toggle the Freeze Card switch on or off
4. In case you want to freeze the card, in the pop-up, click on “Yes, Freeze It”
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.