Easily manage payroll by linking your Lili account to your payroll software. Lili can be linked with any payroll software including:
- ADP Run
To link between Lili and your payroll software, you need to log into your payroll software, where you will be asked to verify your account connection in one of two ways -
- Manually, by adding your Lili account's routing and account numbers (in which case your payroll software will verify that you have authorized access to your Lili account by making one or two micro deposits, see more below).
- Via instant verification connectors (such as Plaid or Yodlee) by providing your Lili account username and password.
If you link your Lili account manually, you will be asked to verify that you have authorized access to your Lili account by verifying one or two micro-deposits made by the payroll software. Here is how to do it:
- Log in to your Lili banking account within 1-2 business days of setting up your Lili account on your payroll software.
- Look for the one or two small deposit/s in your Lili account made by your payroll software.
- Log in to your payroll software and head back to the page where you made the connection between the accounts (or another page that manages account connections).
- Navigate to a "verify account" function then enter each amount in the empty fields.
Once connected and verified, you're good to go!
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.