To manually add funds into your Lili Savings Account / Emergency Bucket, please do the following:
In the Web App:
- Choose the Dashboard option found in the left hand column
- In the Savings window found in the main screen, click on Go to Savings
- Just under the Savings Account Balance, you'll see the "Add" option. Click on Add.
- Click inside the field to the right of the $ sign and enter the amount you wish to add (the amount can be up to your total checking account balance)
- click on Add to complete the transfer
In the Mobile App:
- go to your Savings Account / Emergency Bucket (Main Menu > Sub Accounts section > Savings Account / Emergency Bucket) or tap here if you have the app open on your mobile device
- tap the Add button
- select the amount of funds you wish to add (the amount can be up to your total checking account balance)
- tap on Confirm to complete the transfer
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.