Lili account holders can use ACH transfer to pay their bills, suppliers or employees. Just follow the instructions below to make the ACH transfer:
- go to the Move Money tab > Send Money tab > Make a Bank Transfer
- enter the Account Holder's Name, Account Number, and Routing Number
- tap on Continue
- enter the transfer amount (ACH limits apply)
- choose the transfer time (Express ACH includes a fee1, or Standard which is free of charge)
- click on Confirm and Transfer
Both the transferred amount and the Express ACH fee (if used) will be deducted immediately from the Lili account balance.
1Express ACH fee - minimum $0.50, maximum $20; charge 1.5% of transaction amount
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.