To remove a bank account, linked to your Lili account using Plaid, please do the following:
In the Mobile App:
- sign into the mobile app
- go to the Lili app menu
- under the "Add Money" section, select "Transfer from my Linked Account"
- the next screen will show the list of connected accounts; tap on "edit" found at the top right
- slide the bank name to the left to unlink the account
In the Web App:
- sign into the web app
- go to the Web app menu located on the left side of the page
- click on "Send Money" and choose "Transfer to Linked Account"
- the list of the accounts will appear on the right
- click on the "edit" button located at the top right edge of the list
- to the left of each account name, you'll see a red circle
- click on the circle next to the account you want removed
- you'll be asked to confirm and then you click on the "Unlink Account" button
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.