Lili offers a payment solution for business customers. You can connect up to three payment options and include them in your invoices:
- Credit or Debit Card (via Stripe integration) - fees applied by Stripe
- Bank transfer (ACH) (via Stripe integration) - fees applied by Stripe
- Paypal (link to your Paypal account)
- Venmo (link to your Venmo account)
- Cash App (link to your Cash App account)
The payers of your invoices will receive a link to pay, using the options you selected.
To select the payment options that will appear in your invoices:
- tap on the Cog (Settings) icon located in the upper right of "Invoicing" screen
- choose "Payment Options"
- select the desired option(s)
In addition to the above payment options, you can receive payments via one of the payment details you selected to show in your invoices (as explained in the "Can I customize my invoices?").
Note: When creating your first invoice, these settings will be accessible from: Main Menu > Invoicing, which will be a setup wizard that enables you to customize your invoices and connect payment apps.
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.