Creating an invoice from Lili's platform is fast and simple! Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Lili platform and navigate to Main Menu > Invoicing > Create a New Invoice
- Choose "Add New Client" (to add the client's details) or choose an existing client
- Enter any billable items or services you want to be included in the invoice and the amount
- Once you’ve entered all billable items, enter payment terms and choose how you’d like your customer to pay you
- You’ll be able to review the information you’ve provided and then share the invoice by email* or other channels
For information on how to customize your invoices, go here.
*On mobile devices you can send an invoice using the "Send" or "Share" option. Choosing "Share" opens native OS share options, letting you select the recipient and send method. Opting for "Send invoice via email" provides a list of installed email apps; selecting Gmail allows you to pick a predefined email account from the app as the sender's address. The client's email, filled in while providing the invoice details, populates the "To" field. Specific to iOS mobile devices, go to "Mail" in the OS settings, choose "Accounts" > "Add an Account." Later, when composing an email through the "Send via Email" option in invoices, you can select the "from" address via the opened form.
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.