What is a Schedule C?
An IRS Schedule C, or Profit and Loss, is a tax form you file with your Form 1040 to report income and expenses for your business. The resulting profit and loss is typically considered self-employment income.
Who has access to a Schedule C?
How do I request a Schedule C?
- go to the Main Menu located at the top left of the app
- scroll down and choose the Statements & Reports option
- choose Schedule C and the relevant year
- read the disclaimer and then choose GET STARTED
- fill in your Freelance and Payroll Net Income values and choose NEXT
- follow any additional instructions to generate the Schedule C
How do I save/share a Schedule C?
After requesting / generating the Schedule C, click on the download option found at the top right (refer to the red circle in the screen shot below) to save the Schedule C on your device.