Lili provides seamless accounting tools to manage your business including expense categorization, tax tools and invoicing, as part of the app.
If you are already working with Quickbooks don't worry, we've got you covered.
How do I connect my Lili account with Quickbooks?
To connect your Lili account to Quickbooks, please do the following:
- After signing up with Quickbooks, sign into the account.
- On the Dashboard view, Bank Accounts window, click on ‘Connect accounts’
- On the next screen, type ‘Lili’ in the search field and choose the Lili option provided
- In the next window, you will be asked to provide your email address and password in order to sign into your Lili account. Click on ‘Continue’.
- The following window will ask which account you wish to connect to. Click into the option given to show a drop-down on the right side. In the drop-down, choose ‘Add new’ and then click on ‘Connect’
- In the next screen, the Account Type should be ‘Cash and cash equivalent’, Detail Type is ‘Bank’ and the Name can remain as ‘Bank’. Click on ‘Save and Close’
- In the next screen, underneath your bank account number, choose the date to pull your transaction history (Today, This Month, This Year, Custom) and click on ‘Connect’
When completed, you’ll be brought back to the "Transactions" view within Quickbooks and should see your transaction history along with your account balance and other information.
Once your Lili account is connected to QuickBooks, it will automatically send transactions to QuickBooks on a daily basis.
Where can I find my Lili transactions in QuickBooks?
After connecting to QuickBooks by searching for Lili on the QuickBooks' website, your transactions can be viewed under the 'Transactions' tab.
How do you sync Lili's data with QuickBooks?
Once you’ve connected your Lili account to QuickBooks, your transaction data for the period you chose will automatically be uploaded on a daily basis.
How much does Quickbooks cost?
There is no cost to use the QuickBooks integration on the Lili app. If you need to create a QuickBooks account, there are different price options and features to choose from.