Cancel your card as soon as possible to avoid unauthorized transactions.
You can do it directly in the Lili app, just follow these steps:
1. Tap the Menu icon on the top left of the app screen
2. Scroll to "Lili Card Settings"
3. Select "More options"
4. Select "Card Lost/Stolen"
5. Follow the prompts
1. Once in the web app, go to the menu on the left panel and choose My Lili Card
2. On the right hand side of the next screen, click on Order New Card
3. In the next screen, choose one of the options and click on Continue
4. Confirm your physical address and click on Confirm Address (if you need to update your address, click on Edit)
5. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel the card. If so, click on Yes, Cancel It
Lili is a technology company and not a bank. Banking services are provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC. The Lili Visa® Business Debit Card is issued by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.